Kauffman.org Entrepreneurship Review

Recently I stumbled across a great site on entrepreneurship and I though I'd write an article on it.

The site is kauffman.org and is an excellent site offering a guide to becoming an entrepreneur, as well as all sorts of information on college entrepreneurship and minority entrepreneurship, so if I were you I'd check it out.

They feature a great resource center to really help you learn entrepreneurial skills, and they take pride in being " The Trusted, independent source for high-growth entrepreneurs."

Kauffman is basically a foundation designed to improve the economic welfare of our nation through providing its users with all sorts of helpful information on a variety of different economic subjects to ultimately help you make money.

So visit the site by clicking HERE and learn all about making money for yourself!

No comments: