Tips & Tricks

Thanks for visiting my site. Above I have listed what I think are the best ways to make money on the internet (most of them are GPT sites - Get Paid To....). There are heaps of others out there but I have listed the highest paying, fast paying, trusted ones. Here are a few tips to generate money the faster and more efficiently:

Limit Your Sites: I am aware there are hundreds of different sites out there, but I recommend signing up to the 5 best ones and stick to them. The ones with the highest ratings I have listed above I would signup to first. Otherwise you'll find it too hard to manage and will never reach the payout on some sites. So if I were you I'd signup to any 5 these sites first (they're in order of rating):

1. TreasureTrooper
2. CashCrate
3. Xpango
4. GangsterGreed (US Only)
5. InstantProfitz
6. Dollarpays and Greed Site

7. Agloco (signup to this regardless its not a GPT site)

Check out my blog frequently as I will update these sites and list new sites when they are established. I still have a few more sites to review and will get them up ASAP

Manage and Limit Your Time: I find it best to limit you time to around 10 - 30 minutes a day weekdays and more in the weekends, other wise you'll get tired of doing offers and the whole thing will become a bit tedious

Do the Easy Offers: Choose offers to complete that take very little time to do. I usually do the offers that just require an email address, these usually have a low payout of around $0.75 cents but it only takes you around 30 seconds to complete, thats $900 a month if you spend 20 minutes a day doing this!
Otherwise do the high paying offers - on InstantProfitz they pay you $10 just to open an eBay account! Which is huge money - do 2 offers like this a day (it takes around 5 mins for each one) and thats another $300 a month
Some of the offers don't seems like much but it all adds up very quickly

Get a New Email: If you signup to a lot of these sites it might pay to set up a new email address (I recommend hotmail), and then use it when completing offers, otherwise you might end up with a lot of crap emaila from offers you've done in the past

Clear You Cookies
To make offers credit faster clear you cookies between each offer, this makes it easier for the system to detect when you've completed an offer

Never Pay Any Money: Never signup to any GPT site that requires you to pay them for a membership, this is why I recommend to stick to the sites I have listed above are all have lots of members and are legitimate.
You can do the offers that require a creditcard if you want - they tend to pay you a whole lot more but usually cost you a few dollars to start with - its entirely up to you

Hope these tips help you get rich!

Got any feedback? Leave me a comment on the post below this one

No comments: